View Single Post
Old 28-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Visited xiaoxiao recently after reading the MRs from 2 reputable contributors.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Pretty solid for me. Not going to write a MR since the 2 MRs more than described her services. Just wanted to add on that i appreciate the fact that she puts on YSL parfum. i think this is the one:

https://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/fragranc...L_size=50%20ml

smells awesome and sets the tone for a very comfortable worthwhile session

i'll be going to her regularly.

Bro kaixin 82,

(If it was my MR you read), I am glad you found it helpful and also had a great experience with Xiao Xiao. Upz you for having the “same taste”

Although it’s her first ML stint here, I noted she has the Changzhou DNA, similar to past and current high-level service providers who have the CZ link. I hope she maintains her superior customer service for all bros’ enjoyment.

Thanks to bros who upped me discreetly (you know who you are) for my earlier MR (#92075). To the anonymous person who zapped me with “How much she pay you?” – let me put it this way: my monthly income tax is probably greater than your monthly salary, I don’t need any ML to pay me; I just enjoy myself and share my experiences with the community, if that’s OK with you.