View Single Post
Old 28-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
I had similar encounter with sophia some time back but did not bother to post until your MR reminded me of our session.
She did not offer me upgrade to full service but definitely she refused to go full nude. She claimed she has never removed panty for any customer. And also no touching of her boobs. I was like wtf.... only can see but no touch?
Her bbbj is excellent that I have to agree and she finished me off with a handjob. No cim. After that I was on my own while she tended to her phone. Showered and left @ 40 mins mark although to be fair to her she did ask me to rest there until time's up.
I tried her twice and both times she was SN.... adamantly refused to remove her panties.
But she did allow light touching on outside of her boobs (no touching nips or zhut zhut) and cannot press either. I think because she afraid may damage her implant (looks soft and natural but is enhanced). The way she positioned herself no way to roam south either.

Anyway not a big deal to me whether she FN or SN as she is milf in her 40s liao and I not so keen to see old dried abalone.
I am only there to enjoy her bbbj.... one of the best available in the market at this moment.