Thread: Hotel Fun
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel Fun

hi bros and sis. haven't been posting much as our sex-tivity was pretty contained with the covid going on. we occasionally had our buddies over for some multiplayers fun with my wife trying DP during one of those times. she liked the fullness in her pussy but she complained that the pain was a bit too overpowering the next few days. not too sure if she will want to do it again oops. if you are interested in that episode let me know and I will write about it...

Anyways... as you all know... we have started toying with videoing ourselves. not the party setting of course. just when the 2 of us are having our we time. the quality of the videos is quite bad honestly. we were okay at first since we are just trying out. but after awhile, we do watch our videos to pleasure ourselves and we thought we should make better quality videos for watching and for keepsake.

and yes... we are looking for bros or sis who can film good videos. it will be good if you have your own props as we have no idea what it takes to make a good video. won't say that there will be some form of terms and conditions, but the only thing we need of you is confidentiality and i'm sure you know why so =)

pm me if you are interested! my wife and i are ready to go on the camera anytime