View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Hello all brudders here...

Last week, I hv make a exceptional trips down to CV at about 2am on Tuesday 8th/May.

After donkey years, i finally re-visited CV. Drove into the usual carpark at the Shell station, saw a tall, long hair LB standing at the road side...as I approach...i noticed she is Sandy which I met her about maybe 4 years back....till now I re-visited CV....

I signalled her, she hop into my car and direct me straight to her place juz a stone throw away...

She is a post ops LB, C cupper and straight long hair...pay her $60 for everything.

She hv a friendster account, but I don't hv it. Brudder here, familiar should know.

Anyone, interested to pay her a visit, can either go to CV or sms her but still you hv to go down as she is staying there. I m not sure if she do in the day but you guys can try.

I m not going to do full advertise here...only brudder who hv more than 30 pts with reliable status then i will pass her contacts (to limited brudders only)...I will not pass to all....this is not to flood her hp....she is a gem to me.....so i hope samster here understand....dun flame me....please!

Thank you for your understanding!