View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
But yet you go on a lengthy post listing all your doubts when I already told you that it's not really relevant and I don't give a fuck about the opinion of someone who only has $50 in his wallet.

So the day you can understand something very simple, like how you should get your priorities right, then maybe we can have a conversation.

That means, I could be anybody. Rich or poor, fat or ugly. This issue is already covered. Let's see if you can get it this time or you going to post questions again doubting my authenticity when I already told you that I'm just an anonymous online nick.

$50 budgets are really tools.

Oh you've edited. Apologies, didn't see.

Why you don't give a fuck ? Obviously you do. Your actions do. You have replied to every single posts. You are here every minute of the day. You cannot say you don't care but keep talking and talking! Doesn't make sense!
Educate me?

You cannot be anybody. How can you be anybody? You can't rich today and poor the next minute after. You must be somebody. Question is who do you think you are? I'm curious. Educate me!

Poser: "I'm richer than you!"
Bystander: "Show me!
Poser: " I can be anybody, rich or poor!"

Huh?

Poser: "I'm annoymous!"

Na, doesn't work