View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any 50/60yo GILF here?

Tried her 2 weeks ago, 1st look, late 40 to early 50s. Apartment with alot of rooms, guess all the rooms def got 1 FL. Common shared toilet. I went at night, so her room is fking dark with 1 lamp. Stripped, about A cup boobs. Quick shower, but surprised when she kneel down and suck my cock there. Didnt expect 60 bucks to have such service, and her BBBJ to be honest not bad. After a few suck we quickly washed up and head back to her room.

Action starts with her licking my nipple. For catbath she actually only focus and nipple and my cock. After a fairly short BBBJ, she wanted to cap me and start the action, but to be honest the BBBJ is quite good and i told her to continue. Caps on after a couple of mins more, and she starts to ride me Can really FEEL HER PUSSY JUICE DRIPPING ON ME. Her juice is not those thick sticky kind, but those like water, and the room too damn dark i cant see anything, only able to feel the dampness caused by her juice. Halfway thru got customer call and took her that he reach. KNN less than 20mins on the session. But lucky i still managed to cum quickly, if not i got a feeling i will get kicked out without cumming.

All in all, for $60 bucks, not bad and cant expect too much. only quick BBBJ, and FJ, nothing else. TOO BAD NO CIM (even tho the website say got).
Will definitely RTF, mostly because her BBBJ quite gum my dick, feel shiok. Never underestimate auntie years of cock sucking experience!