Old 28-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

This is a little late FR as i went in early-Dec. First time at little saigon. Was thinking whether to book no. 17 or 20, but decided on 20.

Face: 7/10 (Slightly older than expected; perhaps mid-30s but very decent still)
Body: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
B2B: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
DMG: Rm178 1hr
Rtm: yes

Waited about 5 mins for her, and she entered with a tight black dress like those OL you see in town. She ushered me to the shower for me to take a shower. Thereafter, she came in with a tower then revealed herself full nude.

I must say her body is really hot. Not bad for someone in this line for quite a while. Looks like an early-20s innocent female and very neat down there. Proceeded with normal massage. Quite hard for a petite lady, but I was not there for a normal massage. She asked if I wanted bbbj but i decline, opting for a normal HJ instead.

She spend much of her time sucking my balls and boy did it nearly make me cum. She allowed me to finger her as well and this lady's flower is well maintained still pretty tight. Enjoyed the fingering and she moaned and pulled me close to her as she climaxed.

When the session was drawing to a close, she proceeded with a HJ and as I was reaching the point of no return, she could sense it and asked if i was going to shoot. I replied yes, and she prepared the tower. Not long after, i offloaded.

Overall enjoyed the session. Very service-oriented. Would return after trying no. 17, but its the best session i had. Hardly anywhere allow auto-roaming.