View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 10
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Locanto advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickMe90 View Post

Personal opinions as a PT FL in the past

1. I would never ask for 50% before meeting, at the most reasonable would be a grab fare / arranging of transport.

2. $300/ 4 hours is too good a deal imo especially her age, especially if she's in need of money.
> I mean i did $300 / 2-3 hours (only when i first started out with 1-2 guys to try) and usually its 2 shots base on the chemistry but I didn't need money and I was doing it for fun.

3. I can't believe she didn't say condoms on (for the fuck job).

4. Edited post to include pointer 4 > pls even after i click "other ads" under the account has another posting of similar.. content but the kik nick is totally different?
Power 555 ok

Coming from a girl who's seen alot of dudes get scammed from locanto then complaining on a random ad on locanto or posting here on sbf to "warn the other bros".
I met a few clients who got scammed along the way cause they did a transfer and the "girl disappeared or meetup never happened".

Would classify this as something fishy / scam.
Mind over heart please.