View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Actually 4th floor toilet area no cctv. Handicap toilet shiok over there on 4th floor also. Many many toilets there and there's a pair of special toilets there in the 4th floor. I go during office hours to that pair of special toilets to fuck my colleague quite a few times already. Sometimes during lunch we drive there to fuck or we leave office around 4pm then drop by there to fuck. Went there during Saturday mornings too. Place is empty hehe. Damn shiok. Sometimes the special pair of toilets around there got people then we go to the other not as special toilets but still secluded. Surprised that the toilet areas there hardly have cctvs.. That place has many secluded spots and toilets. Hehe.
Now can go BigBox to fuck.
Level one already out of biz for months.
Now level 2 & 3 also clearance sales last weekend.
The place will become dead town....