View Single Post
Old 23-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Meeting up on Sat 30.12.06 to celebrate "Countdown to 2007"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7 View Post
Bro Katoey ...

It's comfirmed ... we'll go for seafood dinner on 30th Dec ... (Just received my year end package ... )

Can you find out the actual address of that restaurant at Eden ? Make it easier for those who decided to go and join us ..... ..

[lawrence86]
might go for the dinner. Is is the restaurant where they serve the handmade fishballs in the morning? but waiting for my friend to confirm.. gonna bring my friend to one of those ktvs.. he virgin, very guai... haha [/QUOTE]

Bros,

The name of the restaurant is " Khye Cheang " and it is located at the 1st row of the shop-houses just after the Foon Yew High School along the way to Zon Regency hotel (formerly known as Eden Garden Hotel). The name of the road is Jalan Ibrahim Sultan - this is the same road where you find the famous Mee Rebus Stulang Laut. Hopefully it doesn't rain like cats & dogs on that day as we will be seated in an open area. If it does rain on that day we might shift to another restaurant at Taman Pelangi called Lim Seafood at Jalan Serampang - the last shop just after Rainbow 1 Therapy House

We will also take this opportunity to celebrate " Countdown to 2007 " - 1 day early