View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagiboar
That was my mistake. I married somone that I felt I could live with. Then after 5 years, I left her for someone I cannot live without.
Guess we have more in common than I originally thought.

I married the person I thought was best for my future and someone I could live with. Big Mistake.

However, I still feel that my choice of not marrying the one I loved the most is still correct. I'm sure things would have never worked out as we had lots of complications outside of the relationship (money, country, lifestyles etc). Things would have turned very bad for us... though I still get the occasional "What if" thoughts.... maybe I'm kidding myself.

If ever given the choice again, I may choose NOT to ever get married OR make the same mistake and marry the same wife... afterall, she gave me the most important thing in my life... my son.