View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The one you marry, is not the one you loved most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter
I heard from the radio;

Never choose to be with someone you can live with,
but choose to be with someone you cannot live without.

That was my mistake. I married somone that I felt I could live with. Then after 5 years, I left her for someone I cannot live without.

My second, and biggest mistake was not loving most the one I married. If I had,I would have never met the other woman.

My friend once told me that he asked his rather young friend who was getting married the next day, "what if you meet someone better?" His friend replied, "I'll run far away from her (the 'better' one)."

In retrospect, I should have remembered that and ran when I met the one I could not live without... before I found out I can't live without her.

I think spoiling my marriage and becoming only a part time father to my son will be the biggest regrets in my life.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.