Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

A beautifully coloured tattoo of a dragon, head resting on her right boob, flowing down her slim abs before the tail twirl around her belly button to reduce the area of the body art. Seeing how I was enchanted by her ink, she laid down gracefully, attracting me to hover over her body.

Xiao Xin: ‘You can touch it.’

Tracing the seemingly alive mystical beast with my fingertips, I could only imagine the pain she went through for this. As I reached the tail, she jiggled my belt. Off my pants went, and I had to take a closer look at the detail. While my face was on the ‘head’, she carefully pulled me in, magnetically gluing my lips to her nipples.

The deep breath she took, expanded her chest and drew equal amount of air away from me. Tasting the majestic beast with my tongue, a sweet flavour brought me closer to her than ever. Was it some kind of black magic oil? Or just her perfume? Soon, I had came to the deadly end of its body, and only a few inches away from her G-string-clad pussy.

Instead of giving in to my prying hand on her thigh, she resisted and lovingly carried my head to her eye level. On my hands and knees, she took a moment to strip her matching red strings off, for me to peep at that perfectly shaved slit of pinkness.

Xiao Xin: ‘You are my master tonight. Lie down here.’

Well, what did I feel then? I was the emperor, and she’s the evil sorceress that bewitched the almighty king. My body listened to her and fell on my back. My eyes couldn’t leave that gorgeous body of hers as she climbed on top of me (in doggie), placing her abs too close to my face. Letting my nose catch another whiff of her, she sank swiftly south of my vision, head perched on her arm at my right thigh.

The seductress then fondled my balls for a moment, bringing her ‘claws’ around my cock and bending it in her direction. Those soft, pink lips pecked at the tip before devouring the man stick, skilfully sliding her lips up and down my steel rod. Her tongue did not stay stationary either, slipping over and under according to my groans. There was basically no way to get closer to her than this.

I was twitching and moaning, while caressing her silk-like hair between my fingers. She never felt tired to me, nor did my dick stopped getting more sensitive. Somehow, the non-intruding grip she had at my base delayed the urge to cum, and I was growing desperate as well as surprised with my stamina.

After what seemed like the longest visit to heaven, I felt the cold air blowing at my shaft, as she lifted her head away from me. The kisses she gave on the outside, signalled the end of her performance.