View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
bros share some tips on how to hunt leh. i no luck so far
I would be more than happy to share some basic, but what works for me may not work for you. There is no fool proof formula.

Personality, patience, time, a bit of money, luck are required.

Personality - Don't be a desperate person going to WeChat and ask all women for sex in the initial conversation or opening line, 100% you are bound to fail and continue to fail.

Patience and time- Not everyone is free to chat up, everyone have a life to go about. Make small and meaningful chat daily, be patience with reply, finding out more of her is more important.

A bit of money - If the lady is interested in you, or not. Ask her out for coffee or a movie. Let her know you better. Don't be stingy and ask to split the bill ok. Is better you spent $20 than spending like $100 over to bang a whore.

Luck - Getting a girl to reply is very low, less bedding them. Keep trying. Perhaps out of 30 got 3-5 will reply you. Out of 3-5 may have 1 potential lady for you to proceed further.

Portray yourself properly, be a gentleman. I don't want to hang out with any crazy guy either. No girls want to hang out with a man who is desperate and disrespectful.