View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
WeChat encounter 2017

Bros and sisters, i thought i never will come back to this forum anymore because the previous link we all know was block. I thought it was a great time off, or in fact never wish to come back at all.

During the break away from this forum. I can concentrate more time on my work and chat up with new ladies from Wechat this year. I was extremely lucky to pick up 2 local horny ladies, happen to be below 30 to have some wild time. Another mature maid that offer to polish my 'gun' whenever we got the chance to catch up. Then another maid was too attitude problem, so i just fucked her real hard and quick, still can complain i did so long with her, resulting in her pussy damn sore, whatever. Deleted her from my contact after we went our separate way for the day.

The most recent encounter was a SYT foreigner working in Singapore. First meet up she was already touchy with me. Using her boobs to knock on my arms while walking but i simply refuse to acknowledge her action. But later more action did happen after i give in to all her touches.

These are so far i can recall for now. What is your hunt rate like in 2017 so far?

Last edited by unsung80; 12-09-2017 at 11:05 PM.