View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adventures of my wife

After thinking thru, me and my wife has reconciled and i had actually given in to her after a long and serious talk. We have decided that i actually 'enjoyed' the fact that she was screwing another guy and she has enjoyed the fling as much as i did. Thus we have laid down some rules in order to fully enjoy this lifestyle.

She has to tell me evertything and i have to approve them. That includes lunch dinner appts, sms, phone calls and all the details during their sex. She has decided to only screw this guy and me at the moment. The future we have not planned yet, so maybe as time goes by she will fling with more guys? Nobody knows.

Up to now, she has screwed him countless times and has gone on a trip with him to KL. Shes on the birth control after my advice and has alowed him to come inside her. Though im not a creampie guy, wifey enjoyed it tremendously.

Those happened somewhere last year. So far she has improved tremendously i would say. She had some flings with another colleague and even picked up guys from clubs occasionally. Not all ending with sex but the flirting and courtship certainly turned both of us on very much.