View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adventures of my wife

After that night, they acted normal in the office. She doing her work, he occasionally walking pass her desk to the pantry.

Few days later they were on MSN as usual and he drop her a msg. He ask if she was thirsty. My wife asked him what he meant by thirsty. He told her he saved up 3 days worth of 'juices' for her. My wife was turned on and they planned to meet up at the toilet at the highest level! My wife is getting more and more daring!

He scanned the toilet 1st and signal my wife in. They wasted no time and my wife sucked on his cock for her dear life. He lifted her skirt and my wife allowed him to rub her pussy. Slurp after slurp, my wife made him cum within minutes as hot cum started to fill her mouth. She swallowed quickly and didnt miss any drop.

They got back to office separately and my wife sms me telling me what she just did. I was so turned on i went to my office toilet and pcc as well.

All went well until 1 day I received a call from my secondary friend. He is currently working as a captain in a prestegious hotel restaurant. I was surprised when i got his call. What he was about to tell me surprised me even more.

He told me he saw my wife having dinner at his restaurant with a guy. I frozed and thought oh shit, secret disclosed. I tried to convince him that it was just her business associate. He disagreed and told me their behavior tells him they were more than friends. He didn't want to disclose more but told me when they left, he saw them taking a lift at the lobby. He warn me to be more concern about her whereabouts.

I started to suspect my wife is having an "affair" behind my back. The worst part is she knows i allow her to have "fun" with her colleagues(which she did), but she lie to me about the dinner. I questioned her severaltimes and she finally admitted that she had checked into that hotel with her colleague and had sex with him. We had a big quarrel and separated for a couple of weeks.