View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Wonder why no FR for emmanuelle's REBECCA? She deserves one.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=647452

Enjoyed her on the weekend. Actually, first saw her during my earlier trip to bonk XX, and was in my mind to come back and try.

Her ad says "Kawaii Big Boob Sexy Teacher Willing to Serve Good Attitude", ... WTF ... who comes up with these keywords? So is there truth in advertising??

Kawaii - YES, looks just like her photos, cute dimples when she smiles, slim and petite type. Should be close to mid-20?

Big Boob - Not really, just small B with very sensitive nipples, and she can't stand any kind of radio tuning, licking or sucking on them Can only gently squeeze.

Sexy Teacher - We had a good laugh over that...

Willing to Serve, Good Attitude - her X-factor, at least to me. Just lie back and let her do her thing.

The shower was occupied so i initiated a romp in bed while waiting. She was slightly sweaty having just stepped into the house from outside, but i didn't mind. She felt clean and odour-free. Really wanted to eat her out there and then but she is too sensitive so i stopped after a brief struggle and some squirming from her.

Shower over, her turn to serve. Started with catbath, and hands-free BBBJ. FJ in missionary, spoon, doggie then pushed her down to finish off in speedbump. Took me some time as she was generous with the lube. Her rear view is a turn-on for me because i like girls with tattoos and she has three designs on her back. She's a decent bonk, though i felt XX was still tighter in this department and made me cum quicker

Normally that'd be it since i bought the single-shot ticket but somehow the topic of massage crop up in our conversation and i was pleasantly surprised she offered to do an oil massage. And that she did, till the full hour was almost up. Pretty impressed enough to tip her.

RTF - just today, booked her for 2 shots and brought a small bottle of baby oil for her. Leave the rest to your imagination ... hahahahhh