Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dream-wtf is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Gals I've Bonk

Xiao Hui

After suffering the monday blues in the office, i decide to go down to GL to release some stress after work...

Jalan jalan along the lanes of lor 6 to 12, came across a plain Jane.. saw her a few times liao.. thinking she looks quite innocent should be quite shy on bed.. hee hee.

Goes into Lucky 6 hotel n book into a room. Chat a bit n found out she only 20 yrs old only from Hu Bei. Went into the room, i move over to the dressing table to put my thing down. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hand slowing move from my back to my front nipple... oh my oh my under a angel's face is a hungry wolf.. Hug me from behind n keeps rubbing my nipple. Shiok! Girlfriend feeling, like in the TV show where the actress hug u from behind refuse to let u go. She offer to help me undress n bath for me. Took off my shirt n move down to my pants... pants drop, her hands slips from the top into my underwear... play with my didi n balls... suddenly off gone the underwear! Smile at me n said time to bath liao.. what a turn on from the start!!!

In the bath room, i found out she has work at the KTV since 16 yrs! Although the bath is not very long, auto roam is alrite n not only focus on the didi only like a lot of FL.

On the bed, I kiss her from the mouth to the breast n stop at the nipple.. after a while, tips harden liao n she gives off a soft moan... hand move down south, reach the black forest n move further down.. !!! wet liao.. so fast??? maybe apply KY liao.. give up the paint job..

She takes control from now on. Kiss my nipple n fondle my didi.. not bad.. didi wake up liao. Cap me n start the BJ quite ok feel's alrite. Gets on top n ride me. While riding, her long n smooth hair keeps swinging from side to side looks so wild.. after a while she tire liao ask me to take over. Start with missionary, then leg over shoulder n missionary again. Suddenly she clump her CB.. whao.. feels tight man.. feeling on cloud nine liao.. keeps pumping away n mins later... didi give up the fight liao..

She hugs on me while i unload, after 1-2mins, i ask wants me to remove my didi from meimei.. she saids 'si ni bu xiang fang shou'.. ha ha what a cheeky gal. I like. What a girl, looks innocent but damn horny! Helps me to clean up, pay her n left the room with her. While waiting for the lift to goes down stair, she gives me a kiss on the lips n said thank you.. oh no i think i'm hook to her girl friend treatment liao...