View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Business Disrupters

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Affordable Spectacles - OWNDAYS

This company from Japan is a true disrupter to our local optician-trade. For years, Singaporeans pay hundreds to opticians who transfer the order to JB to get the spectacles made. OWNDAYS not only offer free cleaning and discount on replacements, they impose a flat rate of $98, $138 or $198 and 50% off the second pair for folks who require high-index lens (shipped from Japan) or within 20min-60min if they have your lens ex-stock.

Just imagine paying $150 to $300 for two decent pairs of spectacles (same person). This is as cheap as making your glasses in JB and there is also additional $10 transferable discount for each pair that you make.

They have a simple business model - selling us what we have been getting from local opticians over the years without crazy top-ups for multi-coats or higher index lenses.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.