Old 14-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
Re: KC trap?

Thank you everyone for your comments, criticism, input and advice.

Just sharing with you guys an update:

I went back to Club Illusion two days ago with a friend and didn't see the Vietnamese girl working there. My friend happens to know a PRC girl working there, who is quite close to the Vietnamese girl. The PRC girl told my friend that the Vietnamese girl was not working that day. So my friend and I shared 2 towers with the PRC girl and my friend continued to chat with the PRC girl (maybe he likes her?).

More than an hour later, a Thai-Chinese girl came and sat next to me then we just started talking about Thailand and the places I've visited. When we got more comfortable talking to each other, she shared with me what she studied back in Thailand and why she's in the business + the fact that she's enrolled in a private institution here trying to get a diploma in the English language so that she could have a better chance of getting a job in an MNC back in Thailand and eventually start an online cosmetics business in her hometown in Northern Thailand.

To my surprise, the Thai-Chinese girl told me that a lot of the customers fall for girls and end up going through a lot of emotional hassle and she even advised me to avoid investing my emotions into KTVs/Clubs and just have fun instead. I told her about the Vietnamese girl and she laughed and told me to forget about it + just focus on my career and family. Overall the conversation was non-sexual.

In the end I paid the Thai-Chinese girl $100 cash in hand in place of flowers (so that she could keep the money for herself) but she was unwilling to accept. I managed to get her to accept $50 as a token of appreciation for her time. We didn't exchange numbers.

I left Club Illusion with a clearer mind: I shall not fall into the KC trap.