Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
KC trap?

Hi friends,

I am a Singaporean in my mid 20s working and living in Europe for the past few years. I'm currently back in Singapore for work reasons and I would like to share with everyone something which happened to me 2 days ago, which I really really need to get off my chest.

A friend of mine WhatsApp'd me at 8.30 p.m. inviting me to join him @ Club Illusion @ Clarke Quay. In the end, only 2 of us ended up entering Club Illusion, as the others were working the next day and didn't want to get drunk that night. The last time I actually visited a Thai Disco/Flower Joint was like 4 years ago. At Club Illusion, I saw so many pretty girls lined up on the stage. Koreans, Thais, Taiwanese, PRCs and Vietnamese. Pretty much half of Southeast Asia and the whole of East Asia.

There was a particular pretty-looking girl who caught my eye. She wasn't wearing a sexy dress like most of the other girls and I found her to be very cute. I thought she was from China but later found out that she's from Vietnam. Clearly, she noticed that I was eyeing her from my table and she eventually came to my table thrice even though I didn't give her any money or buy any flowers. She helped herself to my tower of beer. I was happy to let her have my beer as my friend doesn't drink much and I had to wake up early the next day. She does seem like a mercenery/tough cookie sort of person who knows how to act cute. Also, whenever she had to go onto the stage with the other girls, she purposely kept looking at me to see if I was looking at her. It was sort of a cat and mouse game to see if we were looking at each other.

I understand from many bros here that I ought to be careful of such girls. Somehow, I feel attracted to this girl (probably her looks) and even thought of just giving her $200 cash in hand (not expecting anything in return) and immediately walking out of the club. I'll be heading back to Europe in a months' time so a r/s is no-no and I don't want to sink into the KC trap.

I probably have fallen into the KC trap... Is is possible to be just a friend with her?

Your help, input, criticism, thoughts and advice is much appreciated.

One more thing: Please go ahead and zap me as punishment for being too weak-minded.

Last edited by whacky; 11-03-2017 at 04:39 PM.