View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )

@@@ M+ Reviews @@@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck-Pussy View Post
I'm 42 this year. Divorcee. Sometimes will DIY when horny. Last Saturday my gf from Malaysia came to spore. Meet her and have sex with her. When I was licking her pussy, she moaned and having orgasms. I feel very excited and high when she is having orgasms. Licking her halfway, I ejaculate out, I was so disappointed of myself. I'm asking why this happen. And after resting for sometimes, very difficult to erect again.

Not sure which pills can help me. Any bro can help and recommend me, please.thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Owe Bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in Changi Village Hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a Army singlet (which I bought for her in E-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching TV. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason33 View Post
Thank you Bro MensPlus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

This shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like Super-Man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
I have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round I also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
TS,

Managed to pick up the P-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, I pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the Mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
After reading the P-spray, I picked up one bottle from vendor and at the same time replenish the M Pills.

I do agree with some of the bros. Combining both the pill and spray does make my sex life more enjoyable. I last 2X longer that before and hardness is much better. I am going to try some jelly sample given by vendor.

My reviews shall follows soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuche95 View Post
After reading for some time, decided to try the pills. Opt for mail and waited for 3 days. Overall experience is great. Who doesnt when the cock is rock hard. The best is I just take half a pill. Quite a good deal if you split into half and consume half a pill for every session.

My partner was surprised that my dick looks bigger and harder. LOL....her comments made me damn ego and i returned the favour by giving her a good fuxk.

Cheers