View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Just visited 有$任性 again. Read about 1026 and 1006, so I asked for them. When they came, turns out I tried 1006 before! Still one of the best. And prob d biggest boobs. also GND look. She looks much better than 1026. 1026 looks quite flat and the face also not too pretty (IMO), so I didn't want to mian chiang.

Saw the room inside got a line of girls being chosen. bio one of them. Chose 180 - looks hot in the tight half tube and short skirt. I think 1006 still look better, but didn't want to try same meat.

1026 got CFM looks too, and the mouth a bit lock jaw, but smile and hair v nice. Her name is Cherry. Her boobs are large and augmented, but on a tiny waist, it looks even larger.

Wet bed massage started. soap me clean clean. "cat bath suck" from knee to neck. Then followed by jelly massage. I expected all that, and the warm and cold. I experienced that before, but dunno why, issit her ice colder than 1006 before, and I shuddered, while she dripped cold water and ice on my ass crack and when flipped over, my didi and belly button. She laughed and giggled every now and then. I tickled her back to get revenge, she also giggled. This girl quite playful - I like. really helps she can speak quite ok chinese.

Total gave BBBJ 3x on the wet bed. NICE. Then proceeded to wash up and went to normal bed. Pretended she 'tired' and went to lie on her side. machiam inviting me to spoon her. Which I did. Told u she is playful.

Told her go to sleep, it's ok. Really? Hugged her and rest for a while. then after a while, rubba rubba started. Several pattern chiuk lai from her and me. false missionary, doggy, between boobs, BJ dunno how many times, but too bad no AR.

Finally I wanted to empty in her mouth. So I stood up and she guai guai kneel in front with legs together like jap. but dunno why she dont understand to look up. sigh. But her mouth so smooth and soft. So shiok. Good enough suction, or else will cum too fast. This session, my dick dunno went from hard to soft to hard how many times. Thats why so many BJ. Finally armies at the gate... told her to open her mouth .. communication breakdown at the last moment. ... She point point... I liak bo kiew.... "Open Open, quick open".. yuey. "show her my mouth open with toungue out".. She leaned back to look up for a moment to see me... and the moment her mouth left my dick, my armies shoot out, not CIM but on her boobs! aiyah.. want COT (Cum on Tongue) became COB... sayang man....

Then she point point again and said "inside inside can"... wanted me to deepthroat and CIT (Cum in Throat). Also very good suggestion! drats, my armies just spent. Next time will! Hmph!

Showered me, changed up, gave tips, squeezed a few more times and left a happy man..

Had a good time.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.