View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Best Curry Rice 咖喱饭 in Singapore That Will Curry Your Favour

http://sethlui.com/best-curry-rice-singapore/

Beach Road Scissors Cut Curry Rice

Scissors Cut/ 剪刀剪 was the first ever curry rice my adolescent mouth has eaten. It was also the one that made me fall deeply in love with it. Now I know there will be many dissenters of this 3rd place but hey, you’re entitled to your own opinions.

Beach Road Scissors Cut Curry Rice ($3.50)

Reason it is called scissors cut is probably because the person behind the glass expertly cuts up almost everything you order with a pair of scissors with a one-track mind. I never realised someone holding a scissors with such determination could be more enthralling than scary.

While the entire plate being flooded by goopy curry sauce might not appear appetising, it is still undeniably delicious.

Almost every inch of your food is covered by sauces yet the curry does not overwhelm or clash. The cabbage here is done to optimum suppleness and crunch factor.

And, the pork chop has enough bite to it with a crisp batter. The curry smells richly spiced and flavoured but contrary to its smell and appearance, it is pretty light. And pairs fantastic with the braised pork sauce.

Beach Road Scissors Cut Curry Rice: 229 Jln Besar, Singapore 208905 | Tel: +65 9826 1464
Opens: 11am – 3.30am daily

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.