View Single Post
Old 21-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

so far, the experiences I had for the FRs from SB for ET88 gals are reliable..the photos are not fakes..

there are no 100% guarantee that all FRs are real..but I do follow a few bros who write here as their FRs are reliabe..

my problem I have is when you go to OKT websites, you see posting of FRs that you cannot tally the source from.

Good house will have people write for them in SB automatically..old birds like us will want to protect reputation and wont anyhow write FRs ..i told ET88 OKT, if the gals are no good, I wont write...I tell OKT how to help the gal to improve which is usually their attitude..and once that is change, if I RTF and find it is good, I will write FRs in SB...

But recently, after this chatting about FRs, I can see that the OKTs are responding to get people to post in SB..well, if other bros find the same experiences as what the OP write, that will improve situation and bring up the reputations of the houses and they can bring in good gals..

my bottomline is - fake photos and fake FRs OUT...put real photos, real FRs in SB and everyone will enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
U sure et88 frs all real bro?