View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
regret + regret = good??
no.. regret + regret = regret till tears flow down...!

ok, what logmeinla says is true. but I will put it in a more matter of fact wordings.

she is not slim type = yes, and bloody hell, I am near obese size, but her tummy even more than me!

big natural boobs = would agree those boobs are big and natural.

bbbj = not very long, can also means a few seconds, which is what I got. what she does is only use tongue lick around the penis head and tickle here and there.

fingering = non-existant, in fact, she become very defensive when I rip open her towel

FJ = as one of the first few customer, she fail me big time. no smile, no service, and the best thing about her speech is that, she is very monotone, and sounded very sian..

best part is, after 1st shot, I ask her to massage for me ( since she work in massage in bkk), she say can massage. but I must forfeit my 2nd shot. wtf, anyway, the sex is not even worth mentioning, so I go with the massage. at least I imagine that I spend $150 on those hanky panky massage + fj lor...

and yes, the wonders of photoshop and studio photo... very very good... I will do a perm. ban on this GP liao.