View Single Post
Old 23-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulz View Post
 Elegantthai88 - Candy

Had a session with Candy 21/03/16

Looks:9/10  similar to pic, sweet and pretty
Body: 8/10 Just nice.
Boobs: 7/10 not for boob lovers.
French : 10/10  whichever way u wanna french
Bbbj: Never try (she got bracet thought)  
Fj: 9/10 Willing to do watever position U wan
GFE: 10/10 kissing, hugging, cuddling

Overall: 9/10, best bonk for the month of march
agreed with this bro, make a booking with ET88 CANDY late evening yesterday.
fast respond by bro DT and the booking was confirmed in 5 mins. thats y i always supported his stable.
not forgetting his price for REGULARS, his style is almost the same as ah FRANK, but not sure whether is him anot.

proceed to the location and when CANDY open the door saw a sweet and cute looking SYT CANDY. guide me to her room and we started to undress. proceed to shower and she shower me throughly.

proceed with her CATLICKING ALL OVER MY BODY, FRENCH and i guide her to my fucking hard dick, BBBJ for about 15 mins and i unload my armies into her mouth and SHE TAKE IT ALL. wow, thumbs up for that. although she is wearing braces, didnt feel anything at all. fyi.

rest for awhile and we chit chatted like a long lost lovers, she was smiling all the way, and to make the atmosphere more enhancing, i think she is scared of ticklish, and i tickle all the way she was smiling and shouting all the way, very CUTE lady indeed, and suddenly i started to french her and here starts the 2ND ROUND.

she is ok for all positions, let her take control by riding u. and last but not least i finishes her with doggy style. oh damn fucking shag, washes up with her and she clean me throughly again and TIP her. left the place a SATISFIED man. abit breathless when i went back to work. LOL.

reco all bros out there this GEM. and thanks for the regular DMG bro.
keep bringing more GEMS and i will intro my friends to support u for sure.