View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PAP Lawrence Wong Admitted That Lifts are Dangerous as there is no independent check

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In a Facebook post on Friday (Mar 11), National Development Minister Lawrence Wong said he has asked the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) to step up independent audit checks of passenger lifts around Singapore.

The checks will be stepped up especially for lifts in HDB blocks, Mr Wong said, adding that the checks may cause some disruption to lift operations and inconvenience to residents.

“We want to be thorough in our checks and cannot compromise on safety,” he said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.