View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hope u guys like the starting of my experience. Here is the 2nd part.

Posted on my work thread dated 15th Feb 2015

.....Cont.... 50 Shades of Grey

Katy McAllister - Wonderwall (acoustic version)
A cover which originally fr Oasis. Was recommended by my performers frenz as they know I luv music. 1 of the best covers. It more sentimental compared to Oasis one. Nw I listening to it on my hp at a chill out lounge, sipping my fave Kilkenny and looking at the passersby thru the window.

Bk to my story. Ok, my both hands were tied up and were hung at the hook. He pressed the button and I was being lifted up inches by inches til I was off the ground. My hands felt painful at dat moment and I asked him to stop and let me down. Awhile later, my feet finally touched the ground and I felt a sense of relieved. He walked towards me and I thought he would released me but, no. Wif my hands still tied and hung, he hugged me fr behind. His hands roamed ard my body, fr thighs, waist and boobs. He planted a kiss on my neck and unzipped my skirt. He went to the front, he looked at me, eyes to eyes. He is abt 40 plus, wif tattoos on his arms, he dun really look like his age. Look younger. Kinda quite well maintain. Den, he took off my top and hung on the steel string. He continued to roamed ard me, caressed me. He removed my bra and licked my boobs. Can u imagine u being tied and hung but can't even resist or struggle lol, dats hw I felt. At dat moment, I only left wif my panties. By den, he already removed his top. Ya I know very 50 shades lol. He put his finger into my panties and caressed me. Dyin, seriously, can't moved lol. Aft dat, he released and untied me as can't hung for long time. I was hung like 15 mins. After releasing, my both hands were red and numb. Even aft an hr, the marks still on my hands. See pics attached.

He brought me to the bed and damn, grey bedsheet lol. Really in the movie. He brought out a vibrator and wat a big one lol. He wrapped it wif protection as, for hygiene purpose. He used the vibrator and put it on my clits. Den he unzipped his pant and placed his watever into my mouth. All these while the vibrator was still dere. Aft givin him a bj, he capped himself and did it missionary while vibrator doing it miracle. Aft pumping awhile, we changed to doggy and the vibrator din left it sight at all. He was thrusting, and it became harder and harder, so was my moan. Suddenly, he covered my mouth and pressed his weight on me. I struggled and let go of the vibrator, the thrust went on til he came. I was like phew, and I really came alot too. He complimented me dat I'm gd and I laughed. He will look for me again the next time.

Overall feeling, it really different. It not dat psycho as I thought. It sensous, erotic. I can really say, really bring sexual life to another level. Dats my 50 shades even the movie was not shown on theatre yet lol. Yesterday, I tried something kinky wif my 2 cs too. Imagine, blindfold, beer on body..... shall update again

Next up, kinky times wif CS. stay tune........