View Single Post
Old 29-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Some bad experiences with FL gal I had gone through.

Name: Sue
Race: Malay
Weight: 75kg
Height:1.72m
Happen about 2 month age
Told Damage: 500

Feel bored on a Saturday morning, ring up chatline at 1900 xxxxxx try to look for some happing.
Manage to get a malay gal name Sue age 24 on the line and book her at 1430hrs for a FJ at my brother place, I was quoted 150 for full service-BJ,HJ,& FJ(with or without CD),given her the address-Blk xxx Houang Ave 2.
(FYI-She on the fat side but I was hungry for gal , like what they say ‘no fish ,prawn also can’.

Prepare myself and out I go for the adventure. 2.30pm the door bell ring and here she is, a talk and sweet gal in front of me. Showing her in and straight to the master room-don’t want her to see see look look around too much. Lock the door to play safe.

I was told that she need money for her mum medical bill and that is why she’s in this type of things. Her job was a administer in MOE. She just started working that why no money. She has a Big brother that don’t care for them….sad thing to hear that right…..

To be continue……