View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Bro,
Very nice to see such a detailed and good writeup.
Really good advice to fellow ktv bros.

From the looks and price, seem u r more into prc ktv.

Of course the other scene out there is the vietnam ones, which I prefer more.
Price considerably lower, mostly because of ktv environment (not as atas) and also quality generally (but not always) not seen as good.
But personally been to both kinds...somethings I feel:

1. It is very important to know market rates and practices. Pamper them and spoil ur own pockets. We all want ROI ( Return on Investment ) but it differs from people to people. The sky is the limit, but do play within your means.
2. Remember to treat all stories heard as movie scripts. Their stories rival that of the best movies out there. Can agree but before any big actions, do ask seasoned bro for advice. End of the day, protect yourself.
3. Mummy vs no mummy system. Some ppl don't like mummy cos of additional tips. But they help to settle disputes and also help u keep lookout, not to mention new stocks. So your choice of which ktv to go. Non mummy places u have to hunt on ur own..and sometimes if choose wrongly..can spoil ur evenings.
4. Chionging ktv is about having fun. If you go with bro u know long time then all good. If go with new ppl, better to understand chionging styles. Some bros are more possessive, or alcohol blackhole (drink non stop), so better to clarify and not spoil the night.

Got more to share..but let's leave it here for now. .