Old 28-10-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sharonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Real Life Story Part 1

hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story that happen to me and hope that all people can comment ,give me some solution.thanks a lot
when I was grad from high school,i found a retail sales job as I was those that don't want to enjoy using parent's money,i work hard and sometime after my school end then I would go to work too,almost is work 7days per week,in my workplace I know this guy called M ,he woo me for months and I slowly fell for him,even though a lot of people around me encourage me not to be with him,i still insist,alot of colleagues and friends say he was just after my money as my family background was not bad,around 2years later,we got married,i paid for all wedding dinner and gowns,but I don't mind at all.i just want a happy family.After we married then friends have been telling me that he had a few girlfriend outside,i approached him and asked him few times but he deny.And I trusted him,after few months I saw his handphone with mushy message and he told me that was wrong number,i believed him again.Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business and bought him a EVO,but he always say he want change car as he love sports car,i changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS.Whenever he say that he have money issue then I would always give him money to tide over,my daughter was the most pity one,she was the one who saw me goin through all this agony,my husband was screaming at me and pulling a long face whenever he is in bad mood.And something I wan tell all people is,he told me he needs to entertain clients ,every since he start his business,he will only be home around 6-7am,and almost everyday he was not home,i told myself again and again to trust him.After 15yrs later,i cant bear anymore as I was heavily in debts because of him,i was chased by banks and friends.i was so depressed,in the end my best friend told me something,dont believe him anymore,he have two girlfriends outside,so I decided to employ a PI to check