View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Some old reviews....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_ng77 View Post
This pill is as close as magix of old. Good strong erection when I only took half a pill. Instructions are pretty much the same as other ED pills. Tried yesterday
night. Till now I still had hardon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfucker View Post
I managed to pick up from the vendor in the West side. I feel warm taking it. But I dunn feel my penis bursting out. Thought it might not work. But when I reached home, my didi immediately stands when my wife came out from her shower with her pyjamas. So one thing led to another. We spent almost 3 hours in the room. One thing I realised is that the hardness maintains even after the first shot is out.