View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
singaporebunny is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Do you get turned on with the idea to screw another man's wife?

Captainweiwei,

I have been on the other side of your desire -i.e. I fucked 2 wives with their husbands present and wanting to see them enjoyed thoroughly. After 4 years I am re-activating in this area and few days back put a post here as well. Unfortunately all I am getting on that post are sarcastic and rude replies. Neverthless, I take them with a big pinch of salt as cuckolding/wife sharing is really a bit addiction for those who like it and most importantly understand it.

Convincing a reluctant wife is hard, as I understood from them. One of them forced her, which appalled me when he confided in me post the encounter. The other one was smarter. He used a bit of reverse psychology + talking about it every time they both made love + made it sound to her that she was getting the better part of the deal.

Personally i found the reverse psychology part very appealing and most effective. As per him, this is what he sold to her(wife)-
1. He wants to spice up the sex life. Either they go swinging with a couple, and there is full swap.
2. He however knows that the wife will not be comfortable with him fucking another woman. even though its in front of her, with her knowledge and she is fucking another man.
3. In order to prove to her that it is not "he" who is seeking another female body, he is first willing to just let her enjoy with another man. This way he is proving that its not just the act of banging women other than his wife, but rather making a serious attempt of spicing their married sex life by entering swinging.

4. By allowing her to enjoy first, he made her a partner in crime. Once she does it, she will not be able to have any high moral ground in event of arguments later on.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you. Hope it happens for you.