View Single Post
Old 28-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Hi bros, need some advice here. I recently started dating a PRC girl here in Singapore. She's well educated and working as a banker here. She lives with a roommate and is about 26 years old. Very pleasant looking and guai on the outside. We met at a work function and have been enjoying each other's company. She can speak good english tho with the PRC accent.

Anyway sex with her is sometimes odd. She enjoys it sometimes and is really into it. Very passionate. But a most of the time she will initiate sex with me like its her duty. She always says that a woman must be be respectful of a man's needs. And sex during these times are very awkward and robotic. Like she's just providing a hole for me to fuck. It's very weird.

Other than this, we are doing well. It bring me to local girls. I've dated mostly chinese girls here and its very hard to have sex with them right away. They play hard to get and when they finally do let you fuck them, they think they have some power over you and deserve the world like their pussy made of gold. I don't like this but they are passionate and loving when you finally have sex with them.

My question is what do you bros think of PRC girls vs local Chinese girls? Any similar experiences? Anything to comment on? Thx bros.