View Single Post
Old 17-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of
Re: HIV screening info

Let's be frank from what I know even people as young as 14 are contracting HIV thru RAWing.

Some people are so FUCKING UNEDUCATED they think as long as the women take PILLS TO PROTECT themselves, HIV is non-existent, RAW sex is fine.

PLEASE. ALL THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! SOME THAI TIRAKS SAY THEY PROTECT THEMSELVES BY MEDICATION, SOME INDON CHICKS DUN EVEN KNOW WAT A CONDOM IS!! SOME OKTS ESP OKTS FOR THAI CHICKS IN GL OFFER RAW AS AN INCENTIVE.

AS LONG AS U FUCKING RAW ARD... BE PREPARED TO BE ANOTHER NUMBER IN THE HIV LIST IN SINGAPORE. Remember BIG HEAD over SMALL HEAD. So far I seen 4 cases of ppl testing positive @ AFA aynonmous testing in the 7 times I have been there to test.

One of them is a Samster, another 2 were a young executive couple and the 3rd a middle age bizman pattern. So HIV is ard and crawling all over

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.