View Single Post
Old 16-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

finally upped the goddess today.

hmm... how should i describe her looks. biggest difference from pics is the shape of her face, instead of the sharp chin heart shape face in real life her cheeks a bit like bubbling air in her mouth (sorry if exaggerated) so good skills with the pics curls the same & so were the rest. definitely not syt style, more matured & face complexion slightly poor.

body wise her knockers surely looks heavy on her small frame (the side boobs pic is real then). petite & a bit to skinny especially her legs. definitely not the firm curvy type, forget about perky ass too.

she made up for most of deficiencies above with her friendliness, politeness & skills. bathing & didi washing was slow & gentle (unlike some fl maciam like washing socks almost rip off your skin!!!). best part imho must be her cathbath & that flickering warm tongue of hers. very obedient in painting under my armpits, smooching my arms & spending lotsa time working up & down both my legs & calves as instructed. when it comes to bbbj i almost lost it if not stop her in time. after caps on she continued work my legs & nip before sliding beneath me. as i slowly inserted my full grown rod into her small frame could feel her cunt muscle & soon was grabbing onto me. few more strokes & soon unloaded a week's storage, ending an uneventfull encounter.

just like my previous bonk the week before with another popular gal here it seems i have to spend some time in the mountains till my babe returns