Thread: New York spa jb
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post
Just nw tried no.99.. the action starts in bathroom liao. She starter to go down south on me n started to bbbj me and at the same time use her arm to go under my balls to the back of the butt.. veru sensualizing. .

After doing tt for a gd 5min den she said haven finish. Ask me to turn back and spread my leg n lift up my butt.. ho seh liao.. she started to grab my stick and pull to the back n stroke it and at the same time also use her tongue to poke my arsehole. The feeling is out of the world which also lasted for about 5min..

After some bathrm action she bathed me den I dry myself n watch bathing herself thru a transparent glass door. Shiok!!

Waited her on the bed and after she dry herself. She slowly crawl on the bed towards me and started to give me a gd catbath which covers the whole body. She then started to suck my ten fingers which I feel shiok.

She then started to go bbbj again. Her bbbj is really really very powerful which almost make me cum twice. Lucky I gd at enduring. Too much to describe the bbbj action.

Due to the intense bbbj. I finished her off in missionary for about 10mins with my both hand covers a full C cup boobs!!

Looks: 7/10
Boobs:real C
AR:10/10
Bbbj+hj:10/10
Fj:8/10
Catbath:8/10

This is the best experience I ever had over all the chionging history.
bro, is she fair? How tall is she? Does she allowing frenching? The rate still RM228? Thanks