The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Htl kenna checked (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=157872)

jitlong69 01-12-2009 05:56 AM

Htl kenna checked

Not sure right sections to post however was told H eighty 1 @ JS kenna check mid last week nite. Wonder what would happen to the guys and lets be a little careful. Maybe wiser to move a little further away from town short time happy room.

Largeville 01-12-2009 12:28 PM

Re: Htl kenna checked

Any more bros who heard about this? Think you are right, for bros who drive, best to start spreading out. The last time i went, 2 weeks ago, I think, had to wait for room at this location - this means alot of business and also become hot target.

Read in some posts that its best for bros to co-operate with the boys in blue. Don't act tough, just provide the info they require, become a hero.... then good luck. Heard that they will bring you back for one night and you will need someone from family to sign you out.

Ktsg 01-12-2009 02:29 PM

wow, imagine kena caught pants down with a FL.
dunno wat to do leh..
lol

ahkong 01-12-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitlong69 (Post 4336318)
Not sure right sections to post however was told H eighty 1 @ JS kenna check mid last week nite. Wonder what would happen to the guys and lets be a little careful. Maybe wiser to move a little further away from town short time happy room.

Thanks for the info. Did the mata when to the room to knock or wait at the lobby or backdoor :confused:

seanlaw 01-12-2009 04:25 PM

Just for Info,

I had experienced this before in Htl eighty [email protected] couple of years ago, the vice-squad did knock on the door and mentioned something like, "Police, routine check. Please get dress quickly and open the door".

Fortunately, the PRC FL with me were quite closed and we knew each other quite well including our real name, age and birthday + where/what we worked and stay our hometown, and of course we share the same story of being lovers and she is her on holiday looking or me and staying duration.:D

Normally a lady cop, talked to the FL asking for her passport with another guy cop in the room and couple of guys cops brought me out to the corridor, shown them my IC and asked questions with 1 standing near the door way listening to both party's answer.

However, married brothers do be prepared that the cops may call your wife :o as I overheard the conversation from another poor brother in another room so married brothers just be more caution and request for higher floor rooms. Lower floors rooms it seems are normally for short hours fun only and which vice squad targeted. Me okay if they want to call, I was not married then and parents have migrated so a lone ranger here.

So it was quite convincing that we were lovers, and having some fun before our wedding.:D , and we were let off and continue our enjoyment ... for my 2nd shot. Once mission completed, we left the hotel holding hands walking towards the car thereafter to make it more convincing just to be sured if the VS is still around.

Come to think of it if it will be different if then I was married and had not known the PRC FL too well then I will be in deep shit with her.

Hope this useful.

suckerll 01-12-2009 05:26 PM

so best is to get the FL that u know well, and also let her know if she wants to b safe, she has to let u know her details then when get knock, can corroborate story

FlashAlong 01-12-2009 06:46 PM

Thanks for the warning and advise.

MFTO 01-12-2009 06:51 PM

thanks for the info bro.. been there 2-3times but luckily nothing happened.. :o

Blurree 01-12-2009 07:08 PM

thks for e warning.... any particular timing the av wud do their routine check?

ahkong 02-12-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanlaw (Post 4337692)
However, married brothers do be prepared that the cops may call your wife :o as I overheard the conversation from another poor brother in another room so married brothers just be more caution and request for higher floor rooms. Lower floors rooms it seems are normally for short hours fun only and which vice squad targeted. Me okay if they want to call, I was not married then and parents have migrated so a lone ranger here.

Ermmm i thought the receptionist will give the mata a list of transit rooms, cos if the mata anyhow knock on the real tourist room, not scare of complain? i heard from some of my friends, the mata only threaten you to call your wife if you don't cooperate with them, cos their main target is the FL not you. Lucky for you are a lone ranger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitlong69 (Post 4336318)

Which day and time?

Antitai 02-12-2009 10:23 AM

any bros can list "high risky places for us to try avoiding them.

m0n0n0ke 02-12-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antitai (Post 4339754)
any bros can list "high risky places for us to try avoiding them.

any place can be at risk
more like is on individual luck

Largeville 03-12-2009 12:54 PM

Honestly, this is scary - if call wife, die lor! Maybe can just tell boys in blue that not married, single and live alone... ie no one to call. Can or not? Or call best friend?

I think now I will avoid H81s... Pay more for room in different place, though out of the way, safer. Not worth getting in all this kind of shit...

fio22 03-12-2009 12:58 PM

Can we say we are having ONS? Is not a crime right?

ahkong 03-12-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Largeville (Post 4343432)
Honestly, this is scary - if call wife, die lor! Maybe can just tell boys in blue that not married, single and live alone... ie no one to call. Can or not? Or call best friend?

I think now I will avoid H81s... Pay more for room in different place, though out of the way, safer. Not worth getting in all this kind of shit...

Anyone tried? If you car, can do it in the car loh.