The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   BEWARE.... SBF BROs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=103749)

69ASIMO69 26-11-2008 03:33 PM

BEWARE.... SBF BROs

Hi bros....... This morning chatted on IRC and a person by the nick of ooi came PM me, subsequently gave me her MSN add. We chatted and she mention she charges $200 for 2hr. Local gal. Send me her pic and ask for 50% to transfer to her acc before meeting up as a deposit. She will send you her lingerie pic when you going to transfer her the 50% deposit as a guarantee. When I told her I fetch her at her place and pay her once I see her before anything further, she mention No and say she got conned too many times, ppl fuck and dont pay. It should be a FRAUD.... bros here, BEWARE.... Dont let small head control your mind...... I deleted her add on MSN but her nick will appear as EUNICE on MSN.

alien69 26-11-2008 04:29 PM

Re: BEWARE.... SBF BROs

Hi bro,

Get your bank account number . then arrange a place to meet up...If she dont turn Up...CALL POLICE ...normally at this time, it is SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: threaten to call the POLICE and with Bank account, she can be traced easily...

69ASIMO69 26-11-2008 05:30 PM

Thanks for the advise bro.... never transfer any cash to her ...... Hop no brothers here will trip into her trip

kevin3505 26-11-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69ASIMO69 (Post 3261339)
Hi bros....... This morning chatted on IRC and a person by the nick of ooi came PM me, subsequently gave me her MSN add. We chatted and she mention she charges $200 for 2hr. Local gal. Send me her pic and ask for 50% to transfer to her acc before meeting up as a deposit. She will send you her lingerie pic when you going to transfer her the 50% deposit as a guarantee. When I told her I fetch her at her place and pay her once I see her before anything further, she mention No and say she got conned too many times, ppl fuck and dont pay. It should be a FRAUD.... bros here, BEWARE.... Dont let small head control your mind...... I deleted her add on MSN but her nick will appear as EUNICE on MSN.

i receive a offer like that b4...but i dun transfer the money,after u tranfer the money ,i think she will not show up

FREAK. 26-11-2008 06:49 PM

She / he had been doing this @ MIRC for a few years already

brs_worid 26-11-2008 07:54 PM

not surprised tat he/she is still cheating bros...

so many new horny brudders joining MIRC everyday.

willy_sgsg 26-11-2008 08:37 PM

this happen to me also bro but not on IRC but on Chatline....i think i still got her number...she stay jurong....ask me to transfer half b4 meet up....tell me how good her figure is and said confirm won't sabo...i tell myself if i transfer i confirm kana sabo...hahaha....this trick is old trick i can said but sometime still very useful to very horny ppl also..hahaha;)