The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=201333)

si-mi-hoot 23-05-2011 01:03 PM

Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Yes, 100% agree, I don't understand why some of my female friends insist on using condoms when having sex with their boyfriends but suck their cock raw and swallow their sperm...... same risk of STD isn't it?!?!?!?! :confused::eek:

ShaggyDog 24-05-2011 12:49 AM

Even higher because the sperm came all the way where the bacteria sit. For sure, some got picked up along the way..

FLdude 24-05-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaggyDog (Post 5956879)
Agree to that.
Most women don't have symptoms for some of the most common STDs. They won't know but the men catch it and usually know..
One of the FLs from Dome 1 left more than just memories. I doubt she got treated. And now she's back in action after one month 'home leave'..
So definitely not worth the extra BB for the STD of a BJ..

Hey bro, may i know the contact from dome 1 that you're talking about? Cus i recently tried a FL from dome 1 who just came back from abt 1mth break. If it's not convenient to tell me here, can PM me.

If it's the same girl, i go for checkup straight away. Also would appreciate it if you could tell me wat STD she has. Thanks.

sammyboyfor 24-05-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by si-mi-hoot (Post 5963663)
Yes, 100% agree, I don't understand why some of my female friends insist on using condoms when having sex with their boyfriends but suck their cock raw and swallow their sperm...... same risk of STD isn't it?!?!?!?! :confused::eek:

Condoms are used to prevent pregnancy.:rolleyes:

kgbkgb 24-05-2011 08:51 AM

The safest way is to be fully protected whether its fj, bl or whatever. Try wearing a latex shorts(those with a hole for the penis) in conjunction with a condom . This will also protect against herpes and genital warts

http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB6004

Big Sexy 28-05-2011 02:22 PM

huh? fully protected?
that is rubbish... you could still get something nasty from a BJ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgbkgb (Post 5966351)
The safest way is to be fully protected whether its fj, bl or whatever. Try wearing a latex shorts(those with a hole for the penis) in conjunction with a condom . This will also protect against herpes and genital warts

kgbkgb 01-06-2011 09:44 AM

Yr chances of contracting anything from a bj is almost nil if u're fully protected the way I described.

hilrtougi 06-07-2011 09:36 PM

I licked dunno how many assholes of malaysian masseuses.. luckily i m fine.:o

Mikalimkiki 12-07-2011 05:45 PM

I am a newbie to this and just starting to cheong. I had unprotected bbbj last week from a FL. I just found out that receiving oral sex is also risky. Wish I realized earlier. It was quite vigorous and she sucked for like 15 minutes before I exploded. She also licked my balls, thigh and anus. So the exposure was quite long.

However I also read that oral is also less risky than intercourse, and the receiver is at a much lower risk than the person giving the blowjob. Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

1. the girl shows no symptoms and has no ulcers, etc
2. I did not finger her nor lick her anywhere
3. all these while my didi was leaking out fluid, not sucking in fluid
4. my didi has no broken skin

This is freaking me out a bit and I am imagining all kinds of sensation down below. Its been almost a week since but no symptoms yet.

How often have you had bbbj only and not all's well?

Please don't blast me or ridicule me, I am new to this.

sgspycam 12-07-2011 06:12 PM

hi bro,

a person may carry the disease irregardless of whether or not he/she shows symptoms or ulcers.

it also has no relation to whether your cock is sucking fluid or not because the transmission mechanism is via the membrane of the skin and not via the urethra or any tubes.

based on what you have said, the risk might not be high but it would still exist.

that being said, in order to give yourself a peace of mind, it's best to get yourself tested and know for sure whether or not you really have a clean bill of health rather than being paranoid and trying to assess risk.

also, condoms are not 100% safe, hence, don't just think that condoms alone can make you invincible.

just my 2 cents worth, thanks

sammyboyfor 12-07-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikalimkiki (Post 6122998)
Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

This is freaking me out a bit and I am imagining all kinds of sensation down below. Its been almost a week since but no symptoms yet.

What sort of answer are you looking for? If I tell you that based on the circumstances you describe, your risk of catching an STD is 0.0032%, would that allay your anxieties or would it make things worse?:rolleyes:

In reality, the risk of life threatening HIV is low while the risk of viral STDs such as herpes and genital warts is somewhat higher and symptoms are often absent even if the infection has taken hold.

My advice is to simply put the episode behind you and get on with life. If you want further comfort, get yourself tested in a couple of months for all known STDs known to man. :p

tian_cai007 18-07-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikalimkiki (Post 6122998)
I am a newbie to this and just starting to cheong. I had unprotected bbbj last week from a FL. I just found out that receiving oral sex is also risky. Wish I realized earlier. It was quite vigorous and she sucked for like 15 minutes before I exploded. She also licked my balls, thigh and anus. So the exposure was quite long.

However I also read that oral is also less risky than intercourse, and the receiver is at a much lower risk than the person giving the blowjob. Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

How often have you had bbbj only and not all's well?

Please don't blast me or ridicule me, I am new to this.

I have contacted Gonorrhea from a legal CAT 150 WL from oral sex. What makes you think you can be spared from FLs??? Better stop all sexual activities and go for checkup...

soaringboy 31-07-2011 10:01 AM

so if u wear condom for oral but she lick your balls, there is still chances?
then wad about licking of other part of skin?

and i suppose frenching is as much as the same with condom since you enter her mouth or yours.

sammyboyfor 31-07-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soaringboy (Post 6184021)
so if u wear condom for oral but she lick your balls, there is still chances?
then wad about licking of other part of skin?

and i suppose frenching is as much as the same with condom since you enter her mouth or yours.

You're at risk of catching herpes.

soaringboy 31-07-2011 11:01 AM

Thanks for the answer^^ sounds like i should stay home and just read forum instead:'p