The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MILFS out to have fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975615)

milffella 23-02-2024 12:06 AM

MILFS out to have fun

let me start my own thread and start the ball rolling.
you old bird guys know me last time, i have a few threads of my own on ONS, flings and dating websites wechat , michat whatever chat. we all have our hits and misses. recently hooked up one CCK milf working in HR . meet up had a drink and things went while in my car at her mscp . another one is a single mother in sengkang. not working relying on ex husband alimony. ass is as big as j lo. loves to wear gstring. anyone got like minded ladies and open to exchange. can pm me.
CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

sam782003 23-02-2024 05:34 AM

Re: MILFS out to have fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23093357)
let me start my own thread and start the ball rolling.
youg uys know me last time, i have a few threads of my own on ONS, flings and dating websites wechat , michat whatever chat. we all have our hits and misses. recently hooked up one CCK milf working in HR . meet up had a drink and things went while in my car at her mscp . another one is a single mother in sengkang. not working relying on ex husband alimony. ass is as big as j lo. loves to wear gstring. anyone got like minded ladies and open to exchange. can pm me.
CCK - Estee
Sengkang - Eunice

Nice. Keep it coming. U remind me of moon from cck. Best is she stays alone n can whack at her place. Easy n no fuzz type of gal but can get sticky. Time to pay her a visit n then ghost again.

milffella 23-02-2024 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam782003 (Post 23093815)
Nice. Keep it coming. U remind me of moon from cck. Best is she stays alone n can whack at her place. Easy n no fuzz type of gal but can get sticky. Time to pay her a visit n then ghost again.

moon, does she go by ST? lol scally same gem. she like to bring me to the cafe at gombak mrt nearby. which after chat 1 hr then proceed to give a solid bbbbbj and cim

milffella 23-02-2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam782003 (Post 23093815)

in between if u didnt try the prc tourist i pass to another bro here andylin, he promised me FR here after trying

=.=" 23-02-2024 02:53 PM

Used to regular Yvonne punggol then too bad she now no more news

And also realize she is my friend wife after the deed damn

milffella 23-02-2024 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =.=" (Post 23095043)
Used to regular Yvonne punggol then too bad she now no more news

And also realize she is my friend wife after the deed damn

her husband freddie ah?:rolleyes::D she used to be my neighbour we always whack at the underground carpark siah

andylin 23-02-2024 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23095026)
in between if u didnt try the prc tourist i pass to another bro here andylin, he promised me FR here after trying

He is bro milfella for passing a PRC contact :) 🙏🏻 upz your points!!

milffella 23-02-2024 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andylin (Post 23095084)
He is bro milfella for passing a PRC contact :) ���� upz your points!!

noted , let me know once u tried out and awaiting your post FR so then i can proceed i can pass others . dun want to all call her at the same time jialat. contact burst

=.=" 23-02-2024 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23095052)
her husband freddie ah?:rolleyes::D she used to be my neighbour we always whack at the underground carpark siah

Frankie not freddie

milffella 23-02-2024 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =.=" (Post 23095291)
Frankie not freddie

haha yeah frankie gan. my friend name freddie gan

=.=" 23-02-2024 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23095302)
haha yeah frankie gan. my friend name freddie gan

After knowing i stop
Dare not

milffella 23-02-2024 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =.=" (Post 23095338)
After knowing i stop
Dare not

why not? by the way gonna up your points when recover.

milffella 23-02-2024 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =.=" (Post 23095338)
After knowing i stop
Dare not

those were the days at waterway cascadia carpark and staircase where she wear fbt shorts with nothing inside and inside at the side and ram till she yelp.and cim when cumming into herr buggy teeth mouth. her bbbj quite painful due to her front large teeth .
now where she gone to?

=.=" 23-02-2024 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23095928)
why not? by the way gonna up your points when recover.

lol point not important is ok

No la. I feel bad so better dont

=.=" 23-02-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milffella (Post 23095982)
those were the days at waterway cascadia carpark and staircase where she wear fbt shorts with nothing inside and inside at the side and ram till she yelp.and cim when cumming into herr buggy teeth mouth. her bbbj quite painful due to her front large teeth .
now where she gone to?

Ah that is the place she intro me first when I no idea do at where lol