The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Biz Owner Encounters (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=796960)

WS5498 13-03-2021 11:49 AM

Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubeless69 (Post 20520511)
Ivy began to grind harder n faster n I knew she was reaching her orgasm n although I was a bit uncomfortable coz I was still in my jeans, I just concentrated on kissing her n her lovely 2 breasts. As she reached orgasm, she arched backwards n my hands went to grab on to her breasts. After a while, she lean on top of my n wrapped her hands around my neck n rested her head on my shoulders, panting heavily.

She began stroking my dick up n down n started licking the tip of my dick n around my dick head. She planted small kisses along the shaft of my dick, all the way to my balls. N licked upwards again to the tip of my dick n started sucking up n down. She would maintain eye contact with me as she sucked my dick n I enjoyed every moment of it.

It's getting HOT...... ;)
Really nice sharing

Jm12 13-03-2021 12:13 PM

Nice story. Keep on going💪

abbottu 13-03-2021 08:24 PM

Great share TS, waiting for more juicy updates :)

otamay 15-03-2021 08:41 AM

Ivy is so sex starved and must be very horny.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

casa2011 15-03-2021 09:29 PM

Nice story!

sappokai 15-03-2021 10:26 PM

Keep it coming. Love the juicy details!

tubeless69 16-03-2021 11:09 AM

It was such a huge turn on to see a MILF using her tongue, licking up n down the shaft of my dick n her mouth n tongue swirling around my dick head n the tip of my dick. I could tell that Ivy has no lack of experience from the way she handled my dick but I could also tell that she probably has not had one for a while. She was really going for it as she sucked on my dick n would voluntarily deep throat me until she gagged herself!

I used 2 of her pillows to prop myself up so that I could get a better view of her n after a while, Ivy got up n stood over me n pulled down her shorts, revealing a nicely trimmed bush. I could tell that this is a woman who wants n likes to be in control. As she lowered herself on my dick, she grabbed hold of my dick n rubbed against her pussy n I could feel her moist pussy lips. As she inserted my dick into her, she rested her hands on my stomach as she pumped up n down on my dick. She was in total control as she controlled the rhythm of her movements n I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing on my dick.

Ivy would lean on top of me to kiss me or when she upright, she would take my hands n put them on her breasts n I would squeeze n caress them. She was increasing her tempo n was bouncing harder up n down my dick n she was moaning louder n digging her nails on my chest. I was also feeling the build up between my balls n I told her I was coming too. Ivy pumped even harder n told me to come together with her n in her! She leaned on top of me n wrapped her hands around my neck n continued to pump n moan into my ear. I erupted 2 strokes before she came as well n I used my hips to drive my dick as fast as possible into her n she was screaming in ecstasy! I continued for as long as I could hold out before my dick went soft n slide out of her pussy. We both laid in this position for a while to catch our breaths.

Wormbook 16-03-2021 12:02 PM

So shiok, CIP!! :D

CibLover 18-03-2021 03:43 PM

Niceeeeee!!!!

TS, please continue.

unsung80 18-03-2021 04:30 PM

No lack of experience is great satisfaction, I love MILF!

funfox 18-03-2021 04:48 PM

This is awesome sex with a equally awesome milf.

Round 2 TS? Ting...ting 🛎

tubeless69 19-03-2021 06:02 PM

After resting a bit, Ivy gave me a peck on the cheeks n got up n went to the showers. Before she went in, she half turned n looked coyly at me. I accepted the invitation immediately n jumped out of bed. Her bathroom was probably the size of my master bedroom! Couple sink, huge shower area, a semi outdoor tub n a jacuzzi big enough for two. I joined her inside the shower n stood behind her n helped to soap up her back n slowly my hands moved forward cupping both her big juicy breasts n my dick was hard n erected already n I was rubbing my dick between her butt cheeks.

She felt my dick n moved her hands to stroke my dick as she turned her head to kiss me. She rinsed off the foam quickly n left me to wash up. She went over to the jacuzzi n turned it on n she got in. After I was done washing up I got out of the showers n walked towards the jacuzzi. Ivy was eyeing my erected dick n as I sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, Ivy came over n quickly engulfed my dick n started sucking n licking my dick.

After a good 10 mins of sucking I felt I was close to cumming so I stopped her. I got her to exchange positions n I got into the warm water while she sat on the edge of the jacuzzi n spread her legs. I started licking her clitoris n gently nibble n licked her pussy. As I was painting her, I could tell she was enjoying it as she was using her hands to support herself n she was arching her back n closing her eyes n letting out soft moans n whimper.

I was painting her pussy hard n at times will try to drive my tongue into her pussy which will make her moan out loud. As I licked her pussy, my thumb was rubbing hard on her clitoris n that seems to excite her more n she would grind her hips n push her clitoris harder on my thumb. I felt her tense up n started shuddering n suddenly her grinding went into overdrive n she was grabbing my hair n pushing my head harder down on her pussy. She was twitching hard as she came n she was moaning louder than before.

After she was done cumming, she joined me in the jacuzzi n we hugged n frenched hard as she wrapped her legs around me. I got out of the jacuzzi n sat on the edge n she climbed on top of my n eased her pussy down on my dick. She was grinding hard on my dick n bouncing up n down while I was squeezing her breasts hard n sucking on her nipples. We were fucking hard n furious n we both were letting out grunts n moans. I got her to get off n both of us standing in the water while she bend over n holding the edge of the jacuzzi, I held her by her hips n rammed my dick into her in a standing doggy position. The shower room was filled with my grunts n her moans the sound of my thighs slapping on her butt cheeks n the splashing of water. Once again I came into her pussy after an intense round of hard fucking in the jacuzzi.

wet365 19-03-2021 09:00 PM

Mmmmm nice fucking with CIP :D

diputs1269 19-03-2021 10:07 PM

Horny Ivy for cip, cheers!

trigenarian 20-03-2021 12:58 AM

More juicy updates please, thanks!! :D