The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=564508)

AhSoonNo1 20-05-2016 09:51 AM

Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 14616782)
I agree everyone taste bud is different, many people retain the childhood taste for the food they eat near their neighbourhood.
Out of curiosity, I want to ask this question, have u taste the food you recommend? Or just copy and paste from some makansutra or ieatshootpost website?

But anyway it is a nice food thread. As a food lover, i hope to see more comment from people who have taste the food.
Keep up the good work.

Good question?

I have not eaten all the food here that I recommended. Some of the food recommended I may have tasted years ago and some recently.

I am kidding if I had posted here telling you I had tasted all the Thai, Indon, Vietnamese, Filipina food.

To answer you I dun just copy and paste. For Singapore food, I did some research and if a few websites or blogs recommended the same stall then I think is worth to post here.

I suggest readers try the food recommended and post their feedback here to give their findings.

adonis 20-05-2016 09:55 AM

A few hawker stalls in food centres I makan at have good food awards pasted on their glass fronts and long queues. But the hawkers jacked up their prices and didn't maintain the quality and taste of their food. I can name them. Needless to say I steer clear of them now.

AhSoonNo1 20-05-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpiao (Post 14616740)

Any review for the carrot cake, pork porridge, yong tau foo and satay in the same hawker centre?
These few stall always long queue.

Here porridge - https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpos...&postcount=421

Here carrot cake - http://sethlui.com/best-fried-carrot-cakes-singapore/

Deborah 20-05-2016 10:40 AM

What a colorful Rainbow Toasts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 (Post 14615170)

Rainbow Cheese Toasties In Singapore Lets You Taste The Rainbow

Following the success of Hong Kong Cafe KALA Toast’s ‘unicorn toastie’, Singapore now has it’s very own Rainbow Cheese Toastie ($9) as well, created by Epicurious cafe at Robertson Quay.

The owner even brings out the rainbow cheese toastie in a little unicorn getup.

The thick toast looks pretty unassuming from the outside, but once you tear it open you’ll see a splash of bright colors from the melted cheese within.

Moderator888 20-05-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adonis (Post 14618123)
A few hawker stalls in food centres I makan at have good food awards pasted on their glass fronts and long queues. But the hawkers jacked up their prices and didn't maintain the quality and taste of their food. I can name them. Needless to say I steer clear of them now.

As a consumer you can select the food and stall. Never patronize any stall that over-charged and never maintain quality.

OldWulf 20-05-2016 10:29 PM

This thread is really making my stomach hungry . :)

AhSoonNo1 21-05-2016 10:21 AM

I ate like a horse at breakfast this morning ���������� Was at Blk 216 Bedok North St.1 Food Ctr at abt 8am this morning so took the chance to buy breakfast from 2 stalls tt are known to sell out their food/drink at past 9am��

The owner of 133 面粉粿 believes in caring for the wallet of the many older folks in the estate (& who are also likely to hv too small an appetite for a regular portion) so his business philosophy is 薄利多销- he sells his noodles in slightly smaller (but just as yummy) portion at an affordable price (starting from just $2). A noble hawker who deserves our support ����

I saw a queue of at least 10 persons at 瑞兴咖啡茶室 every time I had my breakfast at this food ctr in the past. So, this morning, I decided to join the q & buy myself a cup of teh-c to find out for myself if the teh/kopi sold here is really tt great tt there is a perpetual q at this stall every morning till its closing time (@ abt 9.30am!) �� Well, I can say tt I'm not disappointed with my teh-c, lah��

As for the carrot cake from Hai Sheng Carrot Cake, it is cheap & yummy���� Remember to ask for more of its awesome chilli

Deborah 21-05-2016 10:30 AM

Quite a heavy breakfast but cheap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 (Post 14622280)
I ate like a horse at breakfast this morning ���������� Was at Blk 216 Bedok North St.1 Food Ctr at abt 8am this morning so took the chance to buy breakfast from 2 stalls tt are known to sell out their food/drink at past 9am��

SilentReader888 21-05-2016 10:31 AM

So many news print and choice must be good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 (Post 14622280)

The owner of 133 面粉粿 believes in caring for the wallet of the many older folks in the estate (& who are also likely to hv too small an appetite for a regular portion) so his business philosophy is 薄利多销- he sells his noodles in slightly smaller (but just as yummy) portion at an affordable price (starting from just $2). A noble hawker who deserves our support ����

I saw a queue of at least 10 persons at 瑞兴咖啡茶室 every time I had my breakfast at this food ctr in the past. So, this morning, I decided to join the q & buy myself a cup of teh-c to find out for myself if the teh/kopi sold here is really tt great tt there is a perpetual q at this stall every morning till its closing time (@ abt 9.30am!) �� Well, I can say tt I'm not disappointed with my teh-c, lah��

As for the carrot cake from Hai Sheng Carrot Cake, it is cheap & yummy���� Remember to ask for more of its awesome chilli

mlksh 21-05-2016 10:54 AM

TICM Gelato Cocktail Bar + Dining. Best fish & chips and duck confit

Blackcloud 21-05-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah (Post 14622304)
Quite a heavy breakfast but cheap.

Can skip lunch . :D

AhSoonNo1 22-05-2016 07:58 AM

5 Reasons To Buy é Délifrance’s New Flavour Bursting Croissants, including Salted Egg Yolk Flavour!

The salted egg yolk craze is not dead in Singapore, and Délifrance knows it. Although a little late to the game, Délifrance introduces its own version of the Salted Egg Yolk Croissant, along with a multitude of home favourite flavours.

To date, there are 25 Délifrance outlets island wide, which are known for its authentic French butter croissants. It is one of Singapore’s most authentic croissant bakers, and to cater to changing demands, they have recently revolutionised their world-famous croissants.

http://sethlui.com/delifrance-flavou...ng-croissants/

Deborah 22-05-2016 08:02 AM

Looks good and mouth watering.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 (Post 14625681)
5 Reasons To Buy é Délifrance’s New Flavour Bursting Croissants, including Salted Egg Yolk Flavour!

SilentReader888 22-05-2016 08:03 AM

Egg yolk in croissant interesting concept.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 (Post 14625681)

The salted egg yolk craze is not dead in Singapore, and Délifrance knows it. Although a little late to the game, Délifrance introduces its own version of the Salted Egg Yolk Croissant, along with a multitude of home favourite flavours.

To date, there are 25 Délifrance outlets island wide, which are known for its authentic French butter croissants. It is one of Singapore’s most authentic croissant bakers, and to cater to changing demands, they have recently revolutionised their world-famous croissants.

http://sethlui.com/delifrance-flavou...ng-croissants/

Carnoustie 22-05-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentReader888 (Post 14625686)
Egg yolk in croissant interesting concept.

Agreed with you.

TS, thank you for this thread.