The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   mm bbbj (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=849705)

Noideawhatsmyus 06-12-2021 05:10 PM

mm bbbj

Recently try bbbj from mm, penis become itchy , Isit normal or am I over thinking things. Anyone can share

unrealx262 28-12-2021 01:17 AM

Re: mm bbbj

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus (Post 20977487)
Recently try bbbj from mm, penis become itchy , Isit normal or am I over thinking things. Anyone can share

Prob bacteria rash. See doc get cream. Kana before long long time before covid

LurkerLurks 29-12-2021 04:28 PM

Itchy but got any thing else? Like bumps or anything unusual?
If no then is probably just bacteria ba, don't worry too much.

riotspace 30-12-2021 03:11 AM

Sometimes could be sensitive to lubricant or what. Sometimes after spa hj mine itchy a bit but OK by next day

rambutarn 30-12-2021 02:32 PM

may be think too much also. previously when i still engaged bbbj service, always after deed big head take over liao will paranoid whether contract anything anot (chances are quite low but not zero). sometimes will feel like itchy or weird, and dk psychological or not but pee sometimes feel more "burning sensation" than usual, but usually 1-2 days feel like everything normal again.

ultimately, when i decided to stop for good (who am i kidding...), went for full check up quite scared, but end up all clear. being in ur shoes before, i would suggest that if your paranoia persists and it disrupts your lifestyle in anyway, or if ur itch persists, best to get checkup before continuing your chionging adventures. protect yourself, protect the girls and protect all bros who may visit them

IamGood 31-12-2021 11:17 AM

Day in day out bbbj, i will be surprised if she does not have any std in mouth, logical right?

ArnieArnie 31-12-2021 12:34 PM

those scared like me can just stick to cbj. if cant feel much through condom, bring ur own, i like okamoto 002 :D

p u r e 04-01-2022 09:55 PM

if you are really worried, you should go to test. the money will be worth it to put your mind at ease. if you think about it, the 100ish dollars is pretty much what you pay for a massage with HJ these days... and definitely less than if you were to do full service. though it's also likely to be bacteria and should go away in a short period of time on its own.

zai1 07-01-2022 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArnieArnie (Post 21023092)
those scared like me can just stick to cbj. if cant feel much through condom, bring ur own, i like okamoto 002 :D

i stick to handjob only while fingering the char bo :) and making sure the fingers i used to poke her cb do not touch my dick.. :)

if do bbbj or FJ, afterwards paranoid for many days then if really kana STDs, i think will be phobia for my whole life.. so compromise, handjob and fingering

kingcrock69 07-01-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zai1 (Post 21035583)
i stick to handjob only while fingering the char bo :) and making sure the fingers i used to poke her cb do not touch my dick.. :)

if do bbbj or FJ, afterwards paranoid for many days then if really kana STDs, i think will be phobia for my whole life.. so compromise, handjob and fingering

If the girl got herpes, your hand also kena.

zai1 07-01-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcrock69 (Post 21035991)

hands will kana herpes meh? unless got cut or what..

Quote from google search:
Herpes is spread from skin-to-skin contact with infected areas, often during vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and kissing. Touching open sores with your hands can spread the sores from one part of your body to another if you don't wash your hands immediately after

So important that I mentioned I make sure I dun touch my dick after fingering and then go wash up liao..

Roulette5 10-01-2022 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus (Post 20977487)

Girl mayb start out clean. But no gurantee the men all clean. One day 10. 1 month 300.

So many cuckoo in mouth surely soon will kena 1 std tio bo.

If got rash or pain, see dr best

jackjackoff 11-01-2022 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zai1 (Post 21035999)
hands will kana herpes meh? unless got cut or what..

Quote from google search:
Herpes is spread from skin-to-skin contact with infected areas, often during vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and kissing. Touching open sores with your hands can spread the sores from one part of your body to another if you don't wash your hands immediately after

So important that I mentioned I make sure I dun touch my dick after fingering and then go wash up liao..

Bro will I got ask doctor before don't need open wound. Skin to skin contact will. You can check with your doctor to double confirm

GelBooru6 11-01-2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotspace (Post 21020654)
Sometimes could be sensitive to lubricant or what. Sometimes after spa hj mine itchy a bit but OK by next day

This happened to me several times. I started bringing my own oil. I use the J&J baby oil. No irritation, and feels better, too. Only irritates if the ML is too rough, that too very mildly.

hornie 26-01-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcrock69 (Post 21035991)

Pls dun spread mis information. Herpes only have 2 types, one that prefers to infect your dick/groin area, and the other your lips. There is no such thing as thumb herpes. You would be patient zero.