The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Another unexpected affair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=872846)

winningdreamer 14-04-2022 10:30 AM

Re: Another unexpected affair

I only go to the CCC only when Alice was preoccupied with her new guy. But when I got there one evening to pick up Alice's son, Sophia was in her office. When she saw me, she asked me whether could we have a short meeting in her office. I said sure and followed her into her office, while Alice's son sat outside the reception area playing with his toys.

When I went into her office behind her, I couldn't stop noticing her round ass in that tight pants. She offered me the seat snd began to open up the conversation.

She asked me whether was I having marital problems, leaving me confused. I asked her why she said that and she told me to hold my breath with what she was going to tell me.

otamay 16-04-2022 09:11 PM

Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Camping here for more updates please.

bowl69 17-04-2022 12:50 AM

Nice share TS, please continue ...

Morning1999 17-04-2022 01:59 AM

Camping for Ts

kangels 17-04-2022 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otamay (Post 21224745)
Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Camping here for more updates please.

Curious to know what Sophia said too

JasonPhang 17-04-2022 01:15 PM

Nice story. Please update more often

hornyboy1001 17-04-2022 03:06 PM

Camping here for u boss

LeePhat 17-04-2022 05:04 PM

Good story keep it coming :D

winningdreamer 18-04-2022 07:47 PM

Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

Sophia spoke in a professional manner with no further expression. I thought for a while how to react, but my instinct told me directly to play the innocent party.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!

otamay 19-04-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winningdreamer (Post 21229333)
Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!

Nice trick here, hope Sophia can fall into your trap.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

winningdreamer 19-04-2022 06:34 PM

After listening to my "cock and bull story", Sophia handed me a namecard, which indicated a marriage counsellor name Josephine, and asked me to contact Josephine for counselling. I accepted the card but told Sophia that it might not work as I and Alice already have no feelings for each other and We are together just for the sake of "Our Son". And also Alice had already found another guy even before We could discuss our problems.

Sophia said she sympathised with me and offered me another name card, which is hers, and she told me to call her if I really needed a listening ear. I accepted the card and thanked her, and I told her I had to leave. So I left her office and brought Alice's son out of the school, with a smile on my face....

winningdreamer 19-04-2022 09:06 PM

I didnt go to the CCC for the next few days as Alice went to pick up her son herself. And I started to plan how to message Sophia.

Did a headstart by sending a HELLO message to Sophia, but she did not reply until a day later.

She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...

maqq 20-04-2022 05:08 AM

Nice share TS. Hoping for more updates. :)

nex_terday 20-04-2022 01:35 PM

Dear TS,
Can you post more than 3 sentences each time? Interesting story but exasperating to follow.
Thank you

diputs1269 21-04-2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winningdreamer (Post 21231855)

She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...

I love miracle, cheers!