The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   █▒★~香港141人气美少女 SuPER-SyT ~完美无瑕身材! ♡ 甜蜜梦中情人! SHERRY ☆★ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=432864)

simone 17-03-2014 11:19 AM

█▒★~香港141人气美少女 SuPER-SyT ~完美无瑕身材! ♡ 甜蜜梦中情人! SHERRY ☆★

PERSONAL DATA

Name : Sherry
Origin : Northern China 东北
Height / Weight : 165 / 44
Bust : 32B

http://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/uzsaubbblmj5.jpghttp://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/m30omyph91f3.jpg

SERVICES AVAILIBILITY & RESTRICTIONS

Shower Together : Yes

Frenching / Kissing : Grade A frencher !

Catbath : Yes

Painting : Yes

Fingering : Yes

CIM/COF/COB : CIM / COB

AR : No

BBBJ : Yes

FJ with cap : Available

Anal : NO

Raw : NO

RATES AND CONTACT

Rates : 120 / 1 hour / 1 Shot / include room
Contact SHERRY @ 9035 9329
http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/e3kq8x8tfb8e.jpghttp://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/18akataiefb6.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgmove (Post 10681625)
Here the FR for the popular sherry

After viewing so many positive FR on this GEM, I have put her on my priority list and locked her in my Radar, and finally, yesterday the intel in SB reported her movement so MAI TU LIAO !

Booked her for 8PM slot at a central location. Upon seeing her at the door step then I finally understand the true meaning of “ SEEING IS BELIEVING”. She was dressed in a short mini tight dress with a handicap of ˝ ball, before I arrived along the way I was still thinking why am I wasting money when I have a GF to bonk, but after seeing her my big boss told me that every penny was much worth it for such a beauty.

The kind of look she projected is exactly those OL walking around raffles place on a Friday night in a less formal attire which you fuking feel like raping them !

Right after I stepped into the room, the very unexpected seduction began, she looked at me with the kind of “ I FUKING GONNA DEVOUR YOU” and started touching while chit chatting with me, sat on my lap and use her headlight to shine at my poor eyes. My hands started auto roaming and I seriously nv feel any ASS that is so smooth and firm and nice to grab !

After 5 min of seduction torturing by her, we proceed with the SOP bathe. I then laid on the bed with my Captain in a Sediya positon preparing for flag rising ceremony. HOLY SHIT I TELL YOU, in a sediya position you are not suppose to fidget but I can’t stop moving cause it’s so fuking SHIOK AND SENSITIVE.

Next she capped me on and rode me in a cow girl position, for that moment I feel like I’m Sun Wu Kong (Monkey God ) cause of the many different transformation position we had and finally my Caption vomited after the intense action.

Usually the service will more or less end her for many FL but I get a bonus 10-15 min FULL BODY MASSAGE,

Another quote for you guys “ TRYING IS BELIEVING”

Look: 9/10
Body: PERFECT ! Especially that ASS, really feel like spanking it !
Boob: I think comfortable B, nice to grab
BBBJ: 8/10 (If duration longer will be better)
FJ: Very accommodating, no rush job , won’t say things like faster come or tired already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedia (Post 10681703)
Finally she’s back to work again, first booked her last Nov when she just arrived SG, since then, had RTF a few times. Due to personal reasons; she stopped working for the past 2 months. Have tried other gals while she’s away but always ended up in disappointment, either the service is bad or actual person differs a lot from the photo.

Her current place is in central, quite easy to find. Once in the room she hold my hand and led me to the bed, tcss for about 15mins, she makes me feel like we’ve good friends and can chat anything under the sun. I don’t know about others but for me, sometimes it’s the chemistry other than sex, this makes the whole session more enjoyable.

The rest of the session is pretty much the same, bath, catbath, frenching, bbbj, for FJ, she seems to prefer doggie. After i released my load, she cleaned me up and we cuddled in bed, continued chatting till time is almost up, proceed for another bath before hugging and kiss her good bye.

Looks: 10 (Pretty even without make up, looks more natural)
Frenching : 9 Yes, love it
Body: 9 (slim body, height just right, my type)
BBBJ: 9 (superb skill)
FJ: 9 (wet easily, very responsive)
Painting: No
GFE: 10!!! (Very high, can’t stop thinking about her, Beware of KC)
RTF: YES! For sure!

Bros out there, she’s a gem, please treat her nice, if you’re looking for a service oriented SYT with looks and high GFE, mai tu liao, she’s the one. Even though the price is on the high side, the overall sexperience makes up for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix76 (Post 10702094)
I've been wanting to meet this lady and finally managed to get a slot today. Location is easy to find, short walking distance from MRT. When i arrived at her place, she greeted me with a black sexy dress. Sibei hot like a chio ah lian. She led me to her bed and starting chatting, really easy to break the ice.

Overall the session is good, these are my ratings

Looks: 9 Very much my type of gal. Chio type
Boobs 7: Not for boobs lovers, max B cup
Catbath: 8.5 Good effort
BBBJ: 9 quite stimulating when she looks at me with my dick in her mouth.
FJ: 9 Tried a few position. good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural), nice body to look at and pussy quite tight.
Frenching: 8.5 Full of passion. The amount of GFE sparks make me feel like I am frenching with my GF
Overall: 10, one of the better attitude PRC gals with nice GFE feel. Worth the $120+tips.

RTF: Very likely

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamanek (Post 10723953)
Met Sherry mei mei last night and had a wonderful time. Arrangement is smooth, respond is quick, and location is very convenient, few minutes walk from MRT. Saw her very tired and ask her why, she explained that she just changed room and is very noisy, didn;t sleep well. Indeed when i was in the room can hear people washing dishes, sound of radio and even people singing, should be directly on top of some kopitiam lol. Anyway who cares, She sure is one hot La Mei, hee hee.. dress in a black dress... She is wonderful in bed.. slow and takes time. super bbbj and frenching, really high GFE and sure can TCSS a lot, haha... It was a satisfying experience.. But I will be back for RTF. I just hope that she will not be so popular that I won't be able to get a slot.

Anyway these are my stats for her :

Looks : 10/10 my type
Body : 9/10 slim type, fair smooth skin, got birth mark on shoulder but no issue for me
Boods: 8/10 big, nice shape, B cup, soft but firm, really nice to hold.
Frenching : 9/10 very passionate
Bbbj : 9/10 suction was still great, lots of tongue flicking action
FJ : 9/10 tight even with KY and moaning like a kitten cry
Attitude : 9/10 friendly, hardworking, very accommodated with good services
GFE : 10/10 like making love with your GF. Easy to get comfortable .
RTF : Yes...planning for next appointment

Quote:

Originally Posted by BerryShoik (Post 10733632)
Seriously this is one gal that worth every single cent. The face is exactly the same gal in the photos. Initially I my managing my expectation regards to this because sometime she might just be photogenic and etc so real life don't look as good. But When she open the door just now I am like wow! Totally my cup of tea. Very talkative and will try her best to match all my request! Thumbs up! Although ahe did not do anything out of the ordinary been able to bonk such a pretty gal i am already very happy Liao ~ will rtf again soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by _bOOb_ (Post 10737075)
Manage to try this 人气美少女 few days ago, well, for 120 Bucks i was very apprehensive at first whether real person will be very different from photo..or whether her svc and attitude are up to standards. And i ended up fallng in "love" with sherry..

Field report

Body : 8/10, slender curvy with f#*king solid bums

Face : at least a 9/10 - with or w/o makeup

svc and attitude 10/10 : 120 bucks well spent - no rush, friendly and very accomodating

FJ : good moaning, wet and very responsive

Her bookings are indeed very full but she is trying to accomodate everyone.

Those whom manage to book her, no worries as its worth the wait.
In actual fact, I am quite reluctant to share this field report, because it will probably increase her bookings, but i guess she sincerely deserved it for all her efforts !

Quote:

Originally Posted by friendly (Post 10739766)
Ok ok la help confirm some questions bro cantheveenuf asked 
Yes she allow Painting but my skill not good enough to make her shiok 
hahaha lick her boobs see the reaction and moaning shiok ah
CIM no chance to try as I could not hold back everything shoot out in scissors position can whack deep deep while giving her boobs massage 
doggie shiok de nice nice bum can bouncy piak piak piak 
Frenching poke her tongue into my mouth tongue fight and sucking berry fierce fight
Room very very nice hahaha can pick use which bed being a long long time since I bonk in this type of room very comfortable don't want to leave 
GFE : she very friendly and nice girl but first meeting chemistry not so strong, physical needs sextified
---------------------------------

baldman 17-03-2014 12:26 PM

Re: █▒★~香港141人气美少女 SuPER-SyT ~完美无瑕身材! ♡ 甜蜜梦中情人! SHERRY ☆

Super Duper Sherry ;)

Mr_don_juan 17-03-2014 12:30 PM

Wow sherry baby. Must quickly return to sg find her. :D

simone 17-03-2014 02:21 PM

☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

Woei 17-03-2014 02:39 PM

She is back ! Support Support !

simone 17-03-2014 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woei (Post 10676227)
She is back ! Support Support !

☜☞ Rumours say she is Your favourite frenching partner ? ☜☞

bryan_ryan 17-03-2014 02:56 PM

New lobang! Support support!

simone 17-03-2014 04:27 PM

☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

phantom8300 17-03-2014 06:01 PM

heard good things about her.....

maybe need to pay her a visit to let her svc my mouth and my dickie also.....

bookmarked.......

simone 17-03-2014 09:10 PM

☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

AlexisOng85 17-03-2014 09:20 PM

Support support Sherry is back:D Many many bros gonna cum here
must fast fast book slot b4 the crowd;) cum

_bOOb_ 17-03-2014 10:56 PM

Super kawaii neh!! Hot hot! Camping 4 FR

simone 18-03-2014 04:58 AM