The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Golden shower / Pee play community (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964821)

denshachikan 20-11-2023 10:58 AM

Golden shower / Pee play community

I know it's a niche area, but always wonder if there are any brothers and sisters in SBF who are into this?

35M straight chinese here who enjoys some softcore pee play but partner is not so interested. Have a chat here if there are common minded individuals! :)

Rafa457 26-11-2023 03:46 PM

Re: Golden shower / Pee play community

Hi bro I am very much interested I haven't tried it yet but yeah it's my fetish and want to experience but from a girl

newswing 29-11-2023 12:14 PM

I have experience girls pering on me
But I have yet to pee on them bcos they don't allow
Tasted pee too...it was salty 🧂

denshachikan 29-11-2023 08:50 PM

Looking forward to any like-minded sisters to participate :D

diputs1269 29-11-2023 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denshachikan (Post 22865895)
Looking forward to any like-minded sisters to participate :D

I believe many bros here are interested, cheers!

gamerguy 03-12-2023 02:09 AM

Interested to see if there are ladies who are into this. My DMs are open.

bebe69 03-12-2023 09:09 PM

Very niche kink indeed

tyga 03-12-2023 09:48 PM

Tried once spontaneously with a ex hook up. Didn’t take much to persuade the Malay girl, who was 18 many years then, to give it a go.
She took it like a champ in the showers, with the golden shower all over her face, mainly her mouth, and with the actual showers too.

oldtimer888 04-12-2023 12:38 AM

My girl is the one who introduced me to pee play.

Not sure what to expect for a first timer but the way she kneeled down in front of me in the shower and asking me to spray her face and tits with my pee was damn hot. Even cleaned me up after with her mouth. Fucking kinky girl.

Did it a few times more and she never fails to tell me she miss it lol

Sugarbunny2016 18-12-2023 04:06 AM

I am keen but more on the pee holding part than exploding everywhere, leaking and stuff. But I can’t get any man to play with me. It’s just something so awkward to bring up. I did in the past and my ex looked at me like I am crazy

Line 23-12-2023 11:44 PM

Hi sis sugarbunny. Welcome back. Saw that your last post was awhile
Back. How your mom condition is better and you are more stable nowadays. Take care and happy holidays 😊

tylee888 25-12-2023 11:43 PM

I did tried 2 times only; she pee on my body when I was lying down and I pee on her breast, few years ago

gawd 26-12-2023 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarbunny2016 (Post 22913079)
I am keen but more on the pee holding part than exploding everywhere, leaking and stuff. But I can’t get any man to play with me. It’s just something so awkward to bring up. I did in the past and my ex looked at me like I am crazy

Me too! I can't seem to get anyone to try this out with me without being judged. Maybe this kink is really too niche

elsoonorway 01-01-2024 11:08 AM

I have been into this fetish for quite some time myself.
Not sure if anyone is keen exchanging pics.
Def have some steamy personal pics. Dm me:)

elsoonorway 01-01-2024 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denshachikan (Post 22840749)
I know it's a niche area, but always wonder if there are any brothers and sisters in SBF who are into this?

35M straight chinese here who enjoys some softcore pee play but partner is not so interested. Have a chat here if there are common minded individuals! :)

Me too. I have been having this fetish since young. Have lots of experience (lucky me).
Anyone keen can DM me? Let’s exchange some personal pics? I have lots haha.