The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Discreet entrance to hotel? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=958773)

andyhalo 02-10-2023 01:59 PM

Discreet entrance to hotel?

Any bro can recommend short time hotel that allow the female to have discreet entry? As in maybe doesn't pass the main entrance and reception area? Normal bigger hotel can just 1 person book and ba-long-long walk in with the girl without her registering. But quite ex and these need book whole day rate.

Thanks

CR123A 02-10-2023 05:05 PM

Re: Discreet entrance to hotel?

Some say Southbridge hotel have an entrance/exit that is into an alleyway between buildings. But then again, this one is not a short time hotel lah.

BushTracker 03-10-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyhalo (Post 22707247)
Any bro can recommend short time hotel that allow the female to have discreet entry? As in maybe doesn't pass the main entrance and reception area? Normal bigger hotel can just 1 person book and ba-long-long walk in with the girl without her registering. But quite ex and these need book whole day rate.

Thanks

Hotel 81 Kovan. If you drive, the car park has a lift that goes to the lobby. No need to use the main entrance.

lipe 04-10-2023 10:30 AM

bro andyhalo

try this website: https://www.dayuse.sg/

Have many price range to suit your budget. You select the price range and see the choices.

I have tried Orchard Hotel for my selected time slot.

My partner waited in a discrete place. After I checked in, we can go up separately or together in the lift.

There is also free parking.

Quote:

Thanks

GrapeFruit 04-10-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipe (Post 22712292)

try this website: https://www.dayuse.sg/

This is really useful, and convenient.

Going to save it in bookmarks.....maybe not......let in remain in posting history.

tpylor8 06-10-2023 10:37 PM

Quote:

Thanks

Most hotel which okt tell me got a back entry ..when no back entry most time just go straight to lift and don't look at reception ...most must be in the hourly rate website

andyhalo 09-10-2023 04:08 PM

thanks for reply. Important is me one person book then when bring the girl, no need register and can just go up. of course, does not need to pass register counter is the best

Colt 10-10-2023 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyhalo (Post 22726204)
thanks for reply. Important is me one person book then when bring the girl, no need register and can just go up. of course, does not need to pass register counter is the best

Sent you a PM.

Hornymoo 10-10-2023 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyhalo (Post 22726204)

Sent you a PM too

Urbane 10-10-2023 09:26 AM

Can send me their PMs ? :D

Naka_Timo 10-10-2023 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urbane (Post 22727785)

Thanks for upping. Up back,

teabager 11-10-2023 11:38 AM

Sent you a PM too

loneyheart 11-10-2023 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urbane (Post 22727785)

Upped u back :) Thxs bro

Jamesteo1 12-10-2023 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 22709398)
Hotel 81 Kovan. If you drive, the car park has a lift that goes to the lobby. No need to use the main entrance.

You still have to show ur NRIC to the frontdesk right..? both u and the gal.. so no use what

lottelove 27-10-2023 01:55 PM

Hi bros, can pm the hotels too? I am quite lost too.